Tuesday, July 17, 2007

NFB: Random Thoughts

First off, I want to start out with a congratulations to my cousin Michele and her boyfriend Mike for the birth of their daughter, Marley, who was born on July 11th weighing in at 10 lbs, 9 oz! (Michele had a c-section, no doubt!) She is a gorgeous baby girl and my uterus is aching!

This seems to be the "Year of the Girl" as I put it, my SIL is due in September with a girl, my friend Greg's wife is having a girl, my friend Heather had a girl in early May (I believe?), and I also have a pregnant neighbor who is hoping for a girl (I think she may just get her wish). It's definitely a good year to have a baby! I just can't wait to meet Marley when I go home in August and I can't wait to see my neighbor and my SIL's babies!

This summer has been a bit boring to me, but part of that is due to the fact that now my husband is working a second job. He decided to take it on so he could fix his Ramcharger. He's working 7 days a week and I know he's exhausted, so I try to keep my nagging and bitching to a minimum. I haven't had luck finding a job yet and I'm starting to get a bit anxious and antsy. I love my daughter dearly but I am almost ready for school to start again. I am really anticipating our camping trip on Labor Day more than anything now (along with my trip to California). It's hard to be without him and I can see the effect it's having on my daughter- who is really bummed that he's never around. It's never easy to sacrifice. I know another reason why I am so bored is because I am now out of school and I'm not under the pressure to turn in essays and my mind isn't as stimulated as it was, but I try to keep busy by reading books, exercising, listening to music, etc. Maybe I should take on a harder book?

Speaking of summer, where did our summer go? It's been cloudy and sometimes muggy here, and they are predicting rain for the next 7 days. Well, rain is good, the last thing we need is a drought here, but you know, it's a bit of a bummer, kids can't play outside. At least it's not in the 90s!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Madeline said...

Speaking of randoms thoughts, someone was kind enough to go find out when the RR THS is airing again and posted a comment for you about it on ERR:

"I just checked the E! website, and the RR segment on THS will air 7/24 at 8 p.m. Eastern and again 7/29 at 9 a.m. Eastern. I hope that information is of help to you."

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You rock! Thanks for posting this. I will definitely be tuning in...I just hope I remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home