Friday, April 11, 2008

End Game

I have come to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try, I just will not be able to keep up with the foodie blogging like I used to. I am going to be turning this blog into something else that is not focusing on food, or deleting it all together. I just do not have the time to keep up with it, and I hate to say it, but I feel like I'm out of ideas as well.

For those of you who have read my blog and check it out regularly, I appreciate it. I just wish I could commit more, but right now life is extremely busy between my goals of weight loss, doctor visits, work, and home life.

I will be making a decision by the end of the month and will post then.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so hard, isn't it? I've scaled back quite a bit by force of just lack of time... I completely understand where you are coming from.
I have, however, all of a sudden had the urge and motivation to do it again. Now, to just find the time.

Enjoy your break and I hope you'll decide to come back to the blog world. You'll be missed :)

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jen,
Sorry to hear about the world loosing your blog. Remember you always have a place at EatWhatcom. If your ever interested, feel free to contact me
Eat well, eat often....
Timothy

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Do what you need to do...it's been great getting to know you...

If you decide not to blog anymore, that doesn't mean you have to stop visiting other blogs. Please say hello from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home