Friday, May 23, 2008

Stronger than yesterday

My world is changing before my eyes. I am gaining energy. I am walking faster. I feel like my back and spine are healing and my mobility is increasing. My mood is better. I am also doing well with this getting up early for work. What good doctor care, exercise, sun (when it comes out), good food and motivation will do to a person.

Not to revel in my own accomplishments but I am proud of how hard I am working. It's one small step but a step in the right direction and I'm hoping that my health only continues to improve!

Sorry it's short but sweet, just wanted to post since I have not been keeping up, and I wanted to just post something positive for once! Hurray! :)

An addendum: I stepped down from my secretary position for the PTO. It will help tremendously. I also cut back some chiro appointments and work out sessions the past couple of weeks, but I will be upping those back up to what they were before in 2 weeks to get myself back on par. Overall though, the break did help me regain some of my sanity and hopefully I will not be as overwhelmed as I was before.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Keep up the great work!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you are feeling so good.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I think I missed something... going back to check up on you!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Sara Beth said...

Hey Jen. why no recent posts? miss and love you
sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home